RV-4A-S311, 6-axis Robot
General Specifications: 4 kg Payload, 634mm Reach, 5800 mm/sec
Speed, +/- 0.030 mm Repeatability
The Mitsubishi RV-4A robot assembly includes: robot arm,
controller, manuals, power/signal cables,
This robot is controlled by a new 64 bit RISC processor that
offers network capabilities.
Achievement of High Speed, High Accuracy and Improved
Function using a new 64 bit CPU, the first in the history of the robot
- "The most suitable acceleration/deceleration speed control
and over ride control" realizing reduction of tact time.
- "The most suitable tracking connection" remarkable
operation for tasks requiring sequential tracking accuracy like
- "Orthogonal compliance control" able to follow gaps of the
core under work.
- "Multitask function" simultaneous processing robot
I/O signal transmission, communication programs with external
Furnishing broad expansiblility and strong networking
- "Additional axis interface matching SSC NET" achieving
simultaneous control for running axis, turntable and others (Standard).
- "Matching Ethernet/CC-Link" easy linkage with upper grade
personal computers and PLC.
Superior durability to environmental conditions with
many optional specification variations
- Robot main unit's "IP54 protective structure" with enhanced
durability of environment (Standard).
- "Long arm type" extended maximum reachable radius of 850mm
"Clean Specifications type" being able to work in a clean room (Special
- Standard units may be ceiling or wall mounted. (J1 axis
operation range is limited for wall mounting.
Improved safety throughout improving risk management
- "Loading brakes for all axis, teaching box with three
positions deadmen switches" aimed to improve safety.
- "Equipped with double emergency stop circuits" considering
safety in emergency.